Terms and conditions
1. Westpac IQ is a service provided by Westpac Banking Corporation here referred to as “Westpac”.
2. Your access to this service is subject to these terms and conditions, notices, disclaimers and any other statements contained on this website.
3. You agree that any view or opinions expressed in the articles or podcasts contained in Westpac IQ are the author's own and may not necessarily reflect the view or opinions of Westpac.
4. You agree that any commentary contained in Westpac IQ is not intended as personal advice and should not be relied upon as such by you.
5. Westpac IQ may contain information in relation to certain financial products. Westpac makes no recommendation to buy, hold or sell these financial products, nor does it make any representations or warranties regarding the financial products. You should make your own decision in relation to the financial products based on your own enquiries, the information contained in the relevant disclosure documents, and the suitability of the relevant financial products to your own investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.